MY FAVORITE BAND


My favorite band is a popular Chilean band called Los Bunkers. I can’t remember the first time I heard a song of them because they have been always present in my life (and I think in all Chilean people’s life). In 2014 my brother was a fan of the band and I already knew a couple of song of them, so we watched them on TV in the festival of Olmue and I loved their show so much that I started being a fan.

I have to recognize that I don’t like all the songs that they have, but one of my favorite’s songs of all times is one of them called “Bailando solo”, the album of this song is one of my favorites too, so ask my sister if she could gif me it in my birthday and so she did, that was a really good birthday. There are days that I only listen to music of Los Bunkers and I have try to make my friends listen to them, but they never does.

Unfortunately I could never go to one concert because when I become a real fan they had already separated, and every time I remember that detail I get sad.

Thanks to Los Bunkers I started listen a little bit more of pop-rock Latino and now I’m a fan of the most populars bands of this gender like Los Prisioneros or Soda Stereo.

Comentarios

  1. I like to believe that one day they will be together again! I was huge fan too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I was a child, I listened "Los Bunkers" their music were very good!

    Good Blog! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really love "bailando solo", it remainds me my childhood and my dad :')

    ResponderEliminar

  4. Wow, well, Los bunkers have very good songs. I like them!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario