POSTGRADUATE STUDIES


Before I decided to study sociology, I had another option in my mind and I still want to study it, so in the future I would like to study another major.

The major that I wanted to study was Translation and now I want to do it in the future like a postgraduate course. I would like to study it in the “Universidad de Santiago de Chile” because in that university when you study translation you have English lessons and you can also choose between other two languages, Japanese or Portuguese. Personally I prefer Japanese because not a lot of people in Chile speak it, so I think it would be more useful, also when I was a child I took Mandarin Chinese lessons, so I feel like I’m more related with the Asian culture since then. They also teach you about culture and history of the United Kingdom and Japan or Portugal, a topic that I find really interesting.

I have always wanted to speak more than just one language so if I studied translation it would be a dream comes true. I also hope that with the knowledge of Japanese and English I would be able to work outside of Chile and travel around the world.  

I also prefer to have regular program of classes from Monday to Friday because I want to dedicate all of my time to study and learn.

Comentarios

  1. English is cool! I hope that you make your dreams come true!

    Good Blog! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, learning Japanese must be very difficult but interesting.Regards!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario