MY FUTURE JOB


Right now I’m studying sociology and I´m not sure of what I want to do in the future, and actually I still don´t know what elective courses I’m going to take next year but I have always wanted to work in a ONG so I think that in the future I would like to work like a sociologist in an ONG focused in education, to help student that doesn’t have the financial resources to access to quality education.

I don’t know what exactly will be my job in an organization like that so I can’t imagine how it would be, but I hope that it involved a lot of outdoors work and indoors work too.

One of my dreams is travel around the world so I would be really happy if my job gives me the opportunity to travel to other countries or inside of Chile to rural places.

The salary is not an important thing to me, I just want to work in something that makes me happy, but I also want to live alone in my own apartment so if my salary cans afford it I would be happy too.

I also would like to do a master degree in sociology of education to know more about the subject and be more prepared for the job.

Comentarios

  1. I would like work in education too! Sociology of education sounds very great!

    Good blog! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm interested in sociology of education too!

    ResponderEliminar

  3. wow I also like the educational area, but I from psychology :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Without a doubt, choosing what you want to do in the future is difficult, but working at the UN is a very good idea. Especially if it's in the education area, I love education!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario