A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


A country I would like to go is England. I know that is part of the United Kingdom and it’s located in Europe, the government is part of a constitutional monarchy, and the current queen is Queen Isabel II of the United Kingdom. In England the people speak English. I also know that London has a lot of museums and is one of the most secure cities in the world.



The main reason I’d like to go there is because I want to learn the language and I would like to know London, the first thing that I want to do it to go to the 221b baker street, that's the Sherlock Holmes museum, I’m a real fan of the books so one of my dreams is come there.

I want to live in London and get to know the city while I work, I don’t care if it’s related with the career that I’m currently studding, but it has to be something that help me to pay the rent, food and all those things. 





Comentarios

  1. England is very beautiful! I would like to go someday! Sherlock Holmes museum sounds very interesting. Good blog!!! <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I admire you for want to work, study and know the city of London!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario