PETS


I have never had a pet in my life, no because I don’t like pets, or I don’t want to have one, at the contrary I’ve always wanted to have a dog, a bunny or a hedgehog, but even my older brothers never had a pet before and that is because my mom doesn’t like them.

In my family my brother and I are the most exited for having a dog one day, we already have pick names for them, we want a black dog to call him Loki and a white one called Thor, like in the Nordic mythology (and the marvel universe of course).

Two years ago, my cousin adopted a dog of my brother girlfriend -in that time- and for some problems the dog has to be in my house for a week. It was so fun having that little dog around, I really loved him because he was so cute, especially when he ran because he looks so happy. That week with him maked me wanted one so much, and when the time he has to leave arrived, I was sad. Since then, every time I can, I ask my mom if we can have one, but the answer is always the same: no.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario