THE BEST HOLIDAY


The best holiday I've passed yet is the last New Year in 2018. My family and I went to Papudo beach to the house of my aunt and her family, we went just for one week, but it was so much fun because we spend the afternoon in the sea and in the night, we walked around the coast while we eat fries. 

The night of New Year’s Eve was the most fun because before midnight we go down to the beach and it was full of people waiting for giving the new year hug, they put a platform in the middle of the beach with a dj on it and a guy who made of entertainer. All the people in there made the countdown and then hug with their families and friends, after that there was pyrotechnics show and finally the party started. 

This was one of my favorite memories of a holiday because it was a special one, I have a big brother and the last year he went to live in Toronto for months and I missed him so much, but he return to the country just in time for the holidays and we get to spend a lot of fun time together with him and my sister, having the opportunity to recover the lost time.


Comentarios

  1. How cool! Enjoy the new year with the family on the beach. Regards!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. What a great new year on the beach! I would like to spend it in front of the sea

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario