PERSONAL OPINIONS


What is your opinion about tattoos?

Personally, I like tattoos but not all of them. I think that some of them are really pretty, especially those who are significant for the persons who have it, I also like the ones that have a lot of colors and are concentrated in a specific zone of the body, like the Ed Sheeran ones (he have his left arm full of colorful tattoos). I prefer little tattoos because I don´t like the big ones, except if they are a lot of little tattoos together.


In my opinion everyone can make with their bodies whatever they want to do and it is not the concern of the rest.



What is your opinion about the Chilean tradition called “mechoneo”?

I remember that when I was in the school I always had the fear of the day when I come to university and the second year student made me the “mechoneo”. In my opinion is a very humiliating activity and violate the comfort, the privacy and the bodies of the one who are victim of this bad activity. I also think that is very impressed that they continue doing it in some places till today and think that is funny, because it is not.



What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

When I was younger I use to think that abortion was a bad thing, that it was a sinner. Now I have understood that the maternity should be desired. The legalizing of the abortion is very necessary, not just for some cases, but for all the women’s who don´t want to have a baby, it also have to be save and free, because not everyone can afford them. The people have to understand that the bodies are ours, and women’s can make with theme whatever they want, and the abortion is a woman’s decision.



What is your opinion about violence on television?

Violence is part of the real life, a bad part of it but it does exist. Television is a massive system of communication and it has the responsibility to show the violence like what it is, a bad thing that shouldn’t happen. I don´t think that is bad put violence in television but it’s important how they show it and the message they want to bring whit it, it’s a delicate theme and it’s important to
raise awareness about it.

Comentarios

  1. I think the same about violence in televisions. Is one of the million of ways of making violence less schoking, but now we are a society that has normalized the violence.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great, I also like the little tattoos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the tattoos of Ed Sheeran!

    Good Blog! <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario