SPORTS

I hate sports, I have never like them and I never participated in the physical education class, but when I was 12 years old, my school started doing cheerleader lessons. All my friends of that moment wanted to go, so they convinced me to go too. At first, I just went because all my friends would be there, but with the pass of the time I started to find it funny, mostly because we all were so bad at it that we were laughing all the time. We had just three hours of practice at the week, so the learning was really slow. Also, it was more like cheer dance than proper cheerleader, because we couldn’t do too much pirouettes.

Eventually, we had a full choreography learn so we made presentations, two in the school and one in a retirement house at the end of the school year. The following year the teacher was no longer working in the school so there were no cheerleader lessons and I have never come back to do it again. It was a good experience, but I must admit that sports are not for me.

In that time, I also get interested in rhythmic gymnastics, but I think it is way more difficult than cheerleader, so I have never gone to that classes, but if I were good on sports that would be the one that I like to practice.
(We did not have uniforms but we have cheer bows)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario