CHANGES TO MY STUDY PROGRAMME

I’m currently studding sociology and this major has more than 30 subjects, some of them are obligatory and others are electives. Right now, I’m in the second year of the major so I don’t know too much about how the dynamic of all the subjects and teachers is, but in my short experience I think that there are subjects that’s can be better in the teaching methods, or in the way they make the exams, also we have subjects with a lot of workload. 

For example, History is a subjects that I loved in school, but here in the university not so much. I think the bigger problem with this is that it has a lot of workload and the teaching methods maybe are not the better ones because the teacher gives so much information in just one class and is very difficult (at least for me) to follow everything that he is saying while I’m traying to make good class notes. 

A thing that I like of some subjects are the exams. I prefer when they put for example, four questions and you must pick only three to respond, I think that is a good way to show what you have really learned and not just answering something because you must do it. Unfortunately, not all the teachers use this method and I will like this to change. 

Another thing that could be change for the better is the infrastructure of the faculty. The Faculty of Social Science is a closed building, the classrooms are very small, and in the summer, they are so hot that is difficult to follow the class.

Comentarios