ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Learning English in the university is not like I thought it will be, before of having this lessons I was hoping I could learn more than what I already knew of the language, but it didn’t happened, also I wanted to learn more technical language because that could helped me with reading the books that I need to read for my major, but I think this lessons are very basic.

I consider the blogs like the funny part of the class and for me they are really easy and quick to do, but in the English class of last year we had to do the same, and now I feel like is something repetitive, and I don't enjoy it anymore.

I’m not so good on English as I will like to, but right now I know the basic words and actually, I can read easy books in this language (like contemporary books, because they don’t have difficult words) but I still don't read the books for my major in english.

What I need to improved is my pronunciation and learning difficult words. For this I’m always watching movies or series in English with subtitles or I listen to music in this language, I think that is a very helpful way to learn how to pronounce and new words too.

Like I said before, English is very present in my life because of the movies or series and recently I have been reading books too, that is a new step that I’m really proud about. Unfortunately, I don’t have the opportunity to speak in English as much as I will like to, but sometimes I think in English without even realize of it and I think that’s mean that I’m getting better in internalize the language.

Comentarios